Trouvez la liste des dernières versions des navigateurs pris en charge ci-dessous.", 'outdated', 'acf-terms'); ?>
Currently Action against Hunger is responding to a humanitarian crisis in Cox’s Bazar where 617.000 Myanmar Nationals fled across the border to Bangladesh. Action against Hunger has scaled up the nutrition activities in the refugee settlements, while continuing to implement existing activities for the Host Communities of Cox’s Bazar. Action against Hunger implements 5 Stabilization Centers and support to 5 Government stabilization centers, 118 Outpatient Therapeutic Programme centers, 4 Targeted Supplementary Feeding centers, Blanket Supplementary Feeding Centers, kitchens providing hot meals, Infant Young Child Feeding in Emergencies counselling etc. The activities are implemented in close collaboration with WASH, MHCP and FSL departments.
The coordination with health and nutrition partners is crucial during the emergency to ensure collaboration, good programme coverage, thus more lives saved. It is important to represent Action Against Hunger and use experience and knowledge of Action Against Hunger for advocacy and for the development of tools used by the sector.
ACF Bangladesh is more than 1000 national staffs, 12 expatriates, 1200 volunteers working on 15 projects with different Donors. The HR department consist of 20 national staff in two bases: Dhaka and Cox's Bazar.
the Head of HR Department (HR HoD) mission is to define Human Resources policy for the mission and coordinate its implementation and deployment throughout the mission in order to provide optimum support to programs. More precisely :
• Contribute to defining mission strategy
• Supervising the staff administration and payroll
• Provide for the recruitment and training of all employees and promote career development
• Ensure a coherent organisation of work and establish a policy of compensation and benefits
• Implement collective rules and communicate internally
• Promote and ensure collaboration and coordination in Human Resources with the mission’s partners
• Prevent and manage cases of fraud and corruption
• Manage the Human Resources team and the home staff in capital and be support/technical Manager for Human Resources Managers in the bases
You hold a master in management, HR or business administration or related field; you have at least 5 years of experience in humanitarian/early recovery/development sector, with minimum 2 years at a similar position. You have substantial knowledge of social regulations and recruitment processes, and proven knowledge of HR procedures and practices You have experience in nationalization, mentoring or coaching and eager to work on capacity building with qualified national team and support nationalization.
You have an ability to work at both strategic and operational levels and you are recognized for your excellent interpersonal, organizational, multitasking, management and communication skills.
Fluent English and strong computer literacy mandatory.
Experience with ACF would be an added value.
Contract: 6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
Conditions for French Contract:
• Monthly gross salary from 2450€ to 2800€ upon experience
• Per diem and living allowance: 323€ + 209€ net, field paid.
• + 150€ of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
• + 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
• + Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Transportation and accommodation:
• Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
• Individual room in guesthouse covered
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
• 25 days of paid leaves per year.
• + 20 RnR per year.
• + 215 € at each RnR period (averagely every XXX months).
• Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference
• Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
• Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
• Intermission Workshop once a year.
• Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.
As the Head of HR Department, you will oversee all personnel-related matters and ensure we use our resources beneficially in one of the biggest ACF's mission. If you are passionate about developing new tools/ approaches, ready to support newly joined country director in mission restructuring, looking for an ambitious new mission to test and grow your skills, this will be perfect place for you! In return you will have a support from well trained and motivated team and colleagues.