Trouvez la liste des dernières versions des navigateurs pris en charge ci-dessous.", 'outdated', 'acf-terms'); ?>
Context : ACF Bangladesh mission has expanded by over 100% over the last few months to respond the the Rohingya crisis and is expected to continue to expand further in 2018. ACF has expanded the field of working and expertise into WASH from 2009 in where shelter and Site Management is the new wings that stated in the last year due to the influx of Rohingyas. But also on national and other districts very interesting and challeging projects are on-going or will start shortly. The team is enthusiastic but has known quiet some turn-over due to the increased number of actors on the ground.
Current team has 70 staffs, with further expansion proposed for 2018. There are a high number of projects/programs running which has activities that cover WaSH, Shelter and Site Management. Cox's Bazar is less stable, so humanitarian access can be limited, especially for expats. ?
You’ll spend more than 50% of your time in the field as the position requires frequent travel to the difference location of the bases.
The WASH Coordinator will be overall responsible and coordinate the WASH program in Cox’s Bazar. This will include :
You hold a Master Degree WASH-related technical training. You have a solid experience of 3 years minimum in WASH with shelter programming and coordination in humanitarian contexts.
You demonstrate good report writing, good networking with difference cluster, sector and stakeholders and team management skills. You have proven capacity building and training skills. You have significant experience in conducting technical assessment and project evaluation. An experience into social water management, participatory methods and mobilisation in tensed community context is highly desirable.
You speak and write English fluently.
Conditions for French Contract:
• Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800 € upon experience
• Per diem and living allowance: 323€ + 209€ net, field paid.
• + 300€ of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
• + 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
• + Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Transportation and accommodation:
• Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
• Individual room in guesthouse covered
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
• · 25 days of paid leaves per year.
• · + 20 RnR per year.
• · + 215 € at each RnR period (averagely every XXX months).
• · Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference
• Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
• Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
• Intermission Workshop once a year.
• Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.
If you want to join a dynamic team working in an exciting and evolving context in coordination with multiple actors, this job is for you!