Trouvez la liste des dernières versions des navigateurs pris en charge ci-dessous.", 'outdated', 'acf-terms'); ?>
Action Against Hunger began working in Bangladesh since 2007 following the floods in Shariatpur and cyclone Sidr. Since then Action Against Hunger has been working to fight against hunger, malnutrition and responding to humanitarian crisis in Bangladesh.
The current volume of human resourse is about 800 national and 15 international employees; but mission is currently developing the new Organisational chart so final number can be modified.
Under the supervision of the country director, your main objective will be to ensure the overall management of the Heads of Support Departments (HR, Logistic and Finance) and provide support to the Country Director.
More specifically, your responsibilites will be to:
• 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
• Monthly gross salary from 2735€ to 3185€ upon experience
• Monthly per diem and living allowance: 532€ net, field paid
• Monthly country allowance: 150€
• 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
• Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
• Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses and repatriation insurance
• Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 € at each RnR period
• Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
The Deputy Country Director will play a critical role at the national level in mission human resourse restructoring process as well as in implementation of shared costs methodology, development of new mission safety & security plan, improving coordination and communication among the departments and bases. Therefore we are looking for person with extremely developed diplomacy, passionate and adherent to ACF standards.